End of May , A Wrap.

Almost touching the end of May.Need only few hours.Then moving towards June.So much had happened this month.Wish that everything inside my mind can be translated into words, so that I can share every single thing with fellow readers.I will try to put them with my best words.So that the joy and excitement in every things I had can be felt when you read through them.

Events comes and go.But memories stick to your mind.from the sweetest thing to the worst disaster,it is all well kept inside medula.Sometimes having a truly disastrous memory can make me feels as if everything in this world are so sick and damn f***ked up.And when I thinks of the sweet memory..it made me feels like it is worth living.And what I realized of keeping a memory is that you will learn another lesson from them.Be it sweet or disastrous.Here i put randomly what i had taught about life.

Citrawarna Malaysia 2008.

Dancing is,i can say one of the thing that i passionately enjoy.For a traditional dance,every single movements explains something.So,a graceful dance conveys a good message to audience.I can't barely remember since when i get addicted to dance.But,soon as i started to dance,i can't stop.It always and perhaps will always be the best thing ever happen in my life.Back in high school,being involved in Citrawarna is one of the must do thing being a dancer.Previously it was held at Dataran Merdeka.And everytime the show begin,I am the front-most person in my house to watch them.And from that,i started to dream of performing at Citrawarna.When?I have no idea.But i kept the dream alive.Year by year.For years i have the dream inside my head.It sometimes disappear,but it never goes from my mind.And early this month,we got a call from SUK Pahang to represent the state performing at Citrawarna.Only god knows the joy i had that moment i heard that news.A dream come true.So,what this memory had taught me so far?i knew that if you have a dream,dream big!it may sounds impossible at the time you think of it.But in time,you'll realize that every step you take gets you closer to them.If you have the drive,keep on moving,be the dream is the wildest of all.Because when you start dreaming of thing,you start to act and thing of it..everyday until you reach a time that you see yourself smile and have what you dream of.Do not be afraid of dreaming.It cost you nothing.But,be realistic.

My Secret.

All my life,i never been keeping my secret for too long.Even if there are secrets inside my heart,they never stay longer.I will leak them to my closest friend.That is how i deal with my secret.However,being a listener to the other who put their trust on me,their secret remains a privacy inside my mind.There is a locked room for your secret to be well kept and another unlocked room for my secret to be shared with all of my friend.This is because i trust people around much as much as i trust myself.I always thought that i am inside a loyal circle.Plus,i believe that your friends are people that shares similarities with you.So that makes me confident to let them know everything about me.I have no secret at all.My Secret is like a public privacy for me.This is me.Inside out.But that is not last until I met people that I deal with now.As you grew older,you'll be meeting too many different people throughout your life.And everyone carries own personalities and yet secret.And they had taught me a lo about dealing with own secret.Your secret must be kept as a secret.You may tells people of your secret or what have you been hiding.but make sure you there is part of the secret that must be kept all by yourself.And when i sees people around me,they really are doing this.This is hard for me to adjust myself with this uncomfortable situation.And I learnt that a secret means secret.There is no way to tell other people what is your secret and vice versa.Sometimes when you get too mysterious,you'll get too boring to me.

People.

What's with people?There are so much you need to learn about people.Different people represents different criteria.Everybody are made unique.It's a bless to meet a kind and helpful people.And it makes you feels that it's always good to have such people around.But,there are some people..that doing nothing but to mess up your life.Maybe he did not realized it.But as time passes by,these kind of people make me really sick.It feels so annoying to have them around.And no matter how good they are to other people,when i have labeled them as annoying,they will always are.I may sounds rude.But that's how i deal with my life.I have no right to asked them back off from my life.But time will tell,if it not me,then other person will help you to be good with other people.perhaps.And i learnt that maybe in life,people don't want to meet me or talk to me.But who am i to tell people i am this and i am that.I am living the life,and you are the one who judges.

Relationships.

Growing up means there is a bigger room inside your heart to let yourself love and be loved.No matter how much you fails in love or how many time you fall in love,When someone accidentally touch the very deep side of your heart,you cant help but saying yes.That is how the lovebird's love begin.And I had experienced that before.And i also had experienced the feeling of being left by the person you love the most.It cut my heart deeply.Even if it healed in time,there is still a scar.And i once gave up having a relationship.But again this month,something terribly wrong had happened..cewahhh..I am sowing the seed inside.Weird is,i dont want this feeling to grow.As past experienced taught me so much about love.To love someone is like letting yourself hurt again.
And i am afraid that it might happen again.And that is why i let them like that...without any progress.


And I wish i could be a good writer someday.So that i can share as much as i could with anyone around the globe.