Hi,2012!



Hello,again. It is a very subtle and a little gloomy Saturday here in Bintulu and probably most are cuddling in the comfort of bed.But hey, wake up and lets do something fun today.Make yourself a cup of coffee,at least!



What a statement! Nothing worth comes easy.And yes,nothing worthy ever comes easy.There has to be sweat and blood,so they say, in oreder to get that worthy things. Personally, there are a lot of things in my life is sounds impossible.I was once put all my dream on the wall. Yes, I want to be this, yes, I want to be that..and God permitted..I manage to get most of them.now.


What will I do when I have reach the top? easy. I never run out of dream. Few months ago, a very good friend of mine joke me.." who don't know you..the one that always have a big dreams" well, it sounds even sarcastic if translated to Malay.But,no big deal. Because deep down inside I know what I am capable of doing and what not. I will agree to my friend only if I just keep dreaming and do nothing about it.


But friends, always believe in yourself. For no one will ever believe in us.


I remember then,I read somewhere that,if you want something so bad..that universe will finds a way to direct you to anything that you wish in life.


Till then.