in the point of no return.

Anyone of you still remember what was it look like on the first day of the school?Barely even remember,right.Some of us attending the kindergarten, and some like me,did not.We just straight away attending Year 1.It was all fun playing with colors and painting and such.Little by little,the time goes by from me barely a children attending school until here I am now.A grown up young man.I noticed that there is no time for me to really stop and have a long pause ,enjoying the journey throughout my life since childhood to teenager up to adolescent.Sad but true,that is what most of us experienced.

Realizing that there is something that I have to do,I take time and think back.Therefore,right after the internship training,I made one great decision in my life.The dream of having secure and bright future taking a back seat.I must take a long break and having a long pause.I want to discover myself about few things that I never had a chance doing before.Who am I? What have I achieved for the past few years? What is the best thing that ever occur in my life and what is the hardest thing in my life that is really hard to let go.I was clueless at the first part,but gradually started to realise few thing that is missing in my life.It might took hours or days or weeks to get the answer but in the end I have learn it myself about the answer.

Since I have all the time in the world for myself,I decided to revisit an old hobby,reading.And by reading and lots of reading I started to learn to appreciate peoples feeling and that,in a way,heal my relationship towards people.I notice that I was once nothing but a walking corpse.I might look content and all happy,but little did I know that I was emotionally sick deep down inside.I read books on relationship a lot.Not just book,blog and any source of reading material.I really enjoy them very much.I am taking the chance here to anyone that have ever known me that I apology in times I did not treat you well.If you ever hurt because of my action and word,I am really asking for an apology.

The time is almost up for me.I have to shift to another phase of life now.Collecting back all the wishlist and with all effort get my gear started to enter the new world of working.The journey of being a student was tremendously fun and exciting that nothing in this entire world you can trade of with.Cross finger to me.Hehehe.