Book review

While in Penang, I spend the day at Borders.It is located at the first floor at the North Wing of Queensbay.I read this one amazing book.It makes me feel like a thirsty traveler that found a spring to quench the thirst.Sounds too much,but that is how to explain perfectly what I felt the moment I saw the book.I want to read more and more and more until the very last page.It is obviously about self enrichment and motivation.However,what differs this book from thousands other motivational book is that the approach that writer use is undeniably realistic and I keep saying "betul,betul,betul" in my head.The book was wrote in such manner that writer are keeping all things real and he have many references to produce such great book.He quotes many movies line which explain to me that he must be an avid movie fan.The language and words arrangement is light and simple.

Here's a little review about this book.

Book Title: Why your life suck and what you can do about it
By : Alan H Cohen

Some of my favourite lines from the book:

"..The antidoe for worry is faith.Faith offsets fear and open the door for miracles.Your loved ones are more likely to suceed when you acknowledge their power,especially when they cannot feel it themselves.A friend is someone who remembers your song and sings it to you when you have forgotten it.Be such a friend to others,and both of you will live beyond the phony limit of fear..."

"..success requires attention,investment,action,trust,honesty,self-confidence,persistence,determination,focus,teamwork,making difference,learning from mistakes and commitment.Note that this list does not includes struggle is something we superimpose over a natural flow.Remove struggle from the equation, and you will see clearly what to do.."

I'll let you know once I found another spring.