Tito's Tale.


If my life is a novel, it must have been reviewed by Times as the bestseller of all time.It has many plots and the narration never a stagnant water.It is a river flowing all the way from the hill,might hit some bumps yet rich with experiences,lessons and adventures.I don't want to be someone else but me.If I were asked to reborn again,I would say that I want the exactly me.For what it is worth,this life journey that I had been through was unimaginably amazing.

I would lie if I say that my life is smoother than silk.In fact,there are many times of trials and tribulations that sometimes unbearable and really throwing me down deep to the valley of negativity.Sometimes I wish that my life stop so that there is no more pain and sorrow.Everyone have been through that path in their own life.But when I saw the silver lining from every dark cloud, there comes hope and new strength to keep going.And then only I learn to stop a while and smell the fragrant wild flower at the bank of the road.Life is wonderful.

Celebrating even the tiniest portion of life taught me that life does not wait for a great victory to make a great story.There are so many amazing things,people,action,event around us that really give a great impact into life.Very often, these elements are taken for granted.Once they had gone,then only I realise how much it mean to me.Therefore,I don't want to wake up another day with regret and what if.Everyday is the best day to make to best of life.Living life to the fullest and there will be plenty of stories to tell.This is the cards that I play all this while.I don't mind who's winning or losing.The play that matter.

I have never been this sure about life before.All this struggle couldn't be done on my own.With that, I want to forever thank you all families,friends and every single person that come to me and touch my heart in any kind of way.I am the luckiest guy in the world because I have an extension of friends list from everywhere.Thank you for the friendship, for letting me be part of your life too as you have been in my life and most importantly thank you for making me the best person I be.This i me.I am nobody.I have nothing to offer either.But together, you make me stronger and helps me become better and better everyday.

And to mom and dad, sisters and BRothers, if you guys happen to read this, I love you guys so much.This heart is a house.And you guys are the rooms.I want to make all rooms very well groomed and beautiful.Together we make a perfect house.